Unleash the superhero in you! Help us as we change the lives of thousands of San Diego families. Be part of 2018 Race For Autism on March 24, 2018 at Balboa Park. 100% of race donations will support San Diego autism programs, services and so much more! You don’t need a weapon to protect others, so get your tickets now!
100% of Race donations stay right here to support San Diego autism programs, services, and hundreds of local classrooms.
– 5K chip-timed run or walk
– 1-mile Superhero Family Fun Walk
– Scenic Balboa Park course
– Educational resource fair
– Children’s activities
– Commemorative medals and t-shirts, prizes, refreshments, and more!
Activities are all located on the west side of Balboa Park at 6th Ave and Laurel, San Diego, CA 92101.
For more information, visit: http://www.kpbs.org/events/2018/mar/24/2018-race-for-autism/?et=86258&link=photo